put something down
- record something in writing；make a recording of a piece of music
- 1. record something in writing
- 2. make a recording of a piece of music
- 3. suppress a rebellion, coup, or riot by force
- 4. kill an animal because it is sick, injured, or old
- 5. pay a specified sum as a deposit
- 6. preserve or store food or wine for future use
- 7. land an aircraft
...need to chop all unnecessary expenses down.你需要把不必要的開支減少。according to someone or something根據某人／某事物例句：According...year.根據報導，BMW今年很賺錢。put up with someone or something*容忍某人／某...
...裡的動詞因發生在過去，應用［過去簡單式］。 laid是lay的過去式，但語意（to put something down）及文法（屬及物動詞）均不符本句需要。
...過的舒適。我希望每個早晨都是新的開始。 must 是情態動詞，後邊不跟 to。 put down 這裡毫無意義，那得起、放得下英文就說 take things easy。 opening...