put something in/into
- present or submit something formally；apply formally for
- 1. present or submit something formally
- 2. apply formally for
- 3. devote time or effort to something
- 4. invest money or resources in
- present or submit something formally
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...就跑消失在樹林中 They rode up high into the hills. They came to a group... home. Before he went, he put something in her hand. Then he jumped on ...
...motivation means different things to different people.It is not something that comes in a package, it comes from inside us.It is thoughts put into words that provide us with the fuel for motivation and that is what...
...take away/out that and put such a instead he complains he learned something indifferent ways to survive in that terrible place turn it into he claims the he learned something indifferent...