put something out
- extinguish something that is burning；turn off a light
- 1. extinguish something that is burning
- 2. turn off a light
- 3. lay something out ready for use
- 4. issue or broadcast something
- 5. dislocate a joint
- 6. (of a company) allocate work to a contractor or freelancer to be done off the premises
- 7. (of an engine or motor) produce a particular amount of power
...馬路對面」。 Put ... out：把...擺放出來。 2012-10-22 10:24:46 補充： put something out 2 to place something where it will be noticed and used Have you...
... use "put on" without "shelf" but you can use put "out" for put something to a place where people will be able to see it. 2005-10-24 00:22:57 補充： To...
1. A: put the fire out! (把火熄掉~~!) B: how?? (怎麼熄???) 2. A: Put the cigarette...人有義務容忍(xxx的二手煙)) B: ...fine. 3. A: I think we run out of gas. (我們好像沒油了...) B: Yeah, thanks to a certain genius...