put something up
- construct or erect something；raise one's hand to signal that one wishes to answer or ask a question
- 1. construct or erect something
- 2. raise one's hand to signal that one wishes to answer or ask a question
- 3. display a notice, sign, or poster
- 4. present a proposal, theory, or argument for discussion or consideration
- 5. increase the cost of something
- 6. provide money as backing for an enterprise
- 7. offer or show a particular degree of resistance, effort, or skill in a fight or competitive situation
- 8. offer something for sale or auction
- 9. cause game to rise from cover
- 10. return a sword to its sheath
- pawn something
- construct or erect something
Oxford American Dictionary
put something together(合併) put up something (出借(錢)) report back(回報) report to somebody...announce again that we want to purchase . and put such company together for . setting up our new company . and rolling...
...我們才可以給你信用額度。 4.pencil something in 先寫下 Let's pencil...消失比立即全面撤下要好。 6.pick up 改善 Our cash flow has...開始賺錢，所有的投資人都會撤走。 8.put something in 提出 I would like...
...2. A: Put the cigarette out, please. No one has to put up with that. (請把煙熄掉...沒人有義務容忍(xxx的二手煙)) B: ...fine. 3...