- express or measure the quantity of；define the application of (a term or proposition) by the use of all, some, etc., e.g. ‘for all x if x is A then x is B’.
verb: quantify, 3rd person present: quantifies, gerund or present participle: quantifying, past tense: quantified, past participle: quantified
- 1. express or measure the quantity of:
it is impossible to quantify the extent of the black economy
- 2. define the application of (a term or proposition) by the use of all, some, etc., e.g. ‘for all x if x is A then x is B’.
- v.express or measure the quantity of:
- it's very hard to quantify the cost
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
Quantifying Human Trafficking 量化人口販運 Qualifying Human...the qualities or peculiarities of - or to prove capable or fit, while quantify means to express as a number or measure or quantity http://thesaurus.reference...
我只在網路上查到 定量化 Quantified 或 Quantitative 模型化 Modeling 擇優...某事某東西最...(定量、模型、擇優)化」可以寫為 to quantify, modelize, optimize something 姑且參考吧！ 2007-03-09 01...
... on areas where much of the data has not yet been quantified. 這可允許集中商業智慧的活動在數據尚未定量化(數據化)的範圍內