動詞變化：quarreled / quarrelled / quarreled / quarrelled / quarreling / quarrelling
- 1. 爭吵；不和；吵鬧[（+with/between/about）] He is good-natured and has never had a quarrel with anyone. 他脾氣很好，從不和任何人爭吵。
- 2. 爭吵的原因；怨言；責備[（+with/against）] I have no quarrel with what you say. 我對你的話沒有反對意見。
- 1. 爭吵，不和[（+with/about/over）] She often quarreled with her husband over trivial matters. 她常因小事情與丈夫爭吵。 It's no use quarrelling about it with me. 關於這件事與我爭吵毫無用處。
- 2. 埋怨；責備；挑剔[（+with）] He quarreled with my suggestion that television caused violence. 他反對我對於電視會引起暴力事件的看法。
你說的是 argue 這個字啦! 它的確實比quarrel常在會話中出現唷! argue ['ɑrgjυ] 1. 及物動詞...表明他是個無賴 argue against [for] 成為…反證[證據]. quarrel quarrel ['kwɑrəl, 'kwɔrəl,-rl] 1. 不及物動詞 爭吵...
Quarrels and the argument is the harmful peaceful coexistence, for example and the human will quarrel...
1. quarrels can turn it to a valuable thing 2. projects can'...derive to resentment and enmity 12. Reconciliates petty quarrels, and there will be no major disputes 13. Melancholic...