- nauseous; feeling sick；inducing a feeling of nausea
- 1. nauseous; feeling sick in the morning he was still pale and queasy
- ▪ inducing a feeling of nausea the queasy swell of the boat
- ▪ slightly nervous or worried about something.
- nauseated; feeling sick: in the morning he was still pale and queasy
Oxford American Dictionary
... o: ordinary, more ordinary, most ordinary p: peckish, peckisher, peckishest q: queasy, queasier, queasiest r: romantic, more romantic, most romantic s: sentient...
...內臟在身體裡不安的翻滾著，這種感覺讓我知道：是Nnamabia做的。 queasy a. 形容詞 嘔吐的; 催吐的; 易於反胃的不安的; 過於小心的 the queasiness in...
...", "voted". "disgusting" can also use "queasy" and a few others, but I think in this case disgusting...