- strange; odd；slightly ill
- a gay man.
- spoil or ruin (an agreement, event, or situation)
- 1. strange; odd she had a queer feeling that they were being watched 同義詞 odd, strange, unusual, funny, peculiar, ... 更多反義詞 ordinary, conventional, normal
- ▪ British informal, dated slightly ill he was feeling rather queer 同義詞 ill, unwell, poorly, bad, out of sorts, ... 更多反義詞 well
- 2. denoting or relating to a sexual or gender identity that does not correspond to established ideas of sexuality and gender, especially heterosexual norms queer geek culture has featured gay themes since the 1980s nightclubs have traditionally been a space where queer people, trans women in particular, can explore gender with relative safety 同義詞 gay, homosexual, lesbian, lesbigay, LGBT, ... 更多反義詞 heterosexual, straight
- ▪ offensive (of a person) homosexual.
- 1. offensive a gay man.
- 1. informal spoil or ruin (an agreement, event, or situation) Reg didn't want someone meddling and queering the deal at the last minute
- strange or odd in appearance: a queer-looking, luminous form floated around in the air
- a person whose behaviour is strange or unusual
- in difficulty, typically by being in debt
- spoil someone's plans or chances of doing something, especially secretly or maliciously
- strange; odd: she had a queer feeling that they were being watched
- a gay man.
- spoil or ruin (an agreement, event, or situation): Reg didn't want someone meddling and queering the deal at the last minute