- doubtful as regards truth or quality；not clearly honest, honorable, or wise
- 1. doubtful as regards truth or quality:
it is questionable whether any of these exceptions is genuine
- 2. not clearly honest, honorable, or wise:
a few men of allegedly questionable character
- adj.doubtful as regards truth or validity:
- it is questionable whether any of these exceptions is genuine
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
來路(歷)不明 : of questionable source (origin) / shady antecedents Do not take any money of questionable origin. (不要拿來路不明的錢) ex. : He is a man of shady antecedents. (他是一個來歷不明的人)
...可以吃海鮮啊? 你用這個理由來支持文章好怪~ 這是中文的邏輯嗎? @@"??? 至於questionable meat~ 我好像沒聽過這個用法! 是我孤陋寡聞嗎?
... selling a the Ford, whose cars are actually questionable. 2. He has been to left for America and (will) never...