- light or heat as emitted or reflected by something；great joy or love, apparent in someone's expression or bearing
- 1. light or heat as emitted or reflected by something the radiance of the sunset dwindled and died 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ great joy or love, apparent in someone's expression or bearing the radiance of the bride's smile 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a glowing quality of the skin, especially as indicative of good health or youth restore your skin's natural radiance 同義詞
- 2. the flux of radiation emitted per unit solid angle in a given direction by a unit area of a source.
- light or heat as emitted or reflected by something: the radiance of the sunset dwindled and died
Oxford American Dictionary
radiance 光輝 RADI X射線檢驗 ance 狀況
radiant charm/appeal/glamor (字面上:光芒四射的魅力)charming/glamorous radiance (字面上: 魅力迷人的光彩)radiance of charm/glamor (字面上: 魅力迷人的光彩--跟上...
Soft focus and radiance:discloses a pigmented cosmetic composition ...載波系統裡。 The composition achieves soft focus and radiance properties that improve the appearance of skin. 組成取得改進...