- make fun of (someone) in a boisterous manner；rebuke severely
- a program of stunts, parades, and other entertainments organized by students to raise money for charity；a boisterous prank or practical joke.
verb: rag, 3rd person present: rags, gerund or present participle: ragging, past tense: ragged, past participle: ragged
- 1. make fun of (someone) in a boisterous manner he ragged me about not smoking or drinking despite the way I sometimes rag her, she is my sister
- 2. rebuke severely I ragged a restaurant last week for mangling Key lime pie
- 1. British a program of stunts, parades, and other entertainments organized by students to raise money for charity rag week
- ▪ British a boisterous prank or practical joke.
Ragtime 這個字指的是〝散拍樂〞，由Rag(破碎的)以及Time(節拍)這兩個字組合而來 而這首曲子，也是屬於...
He took a few ragged breaths and began to run again. 他做了一些精疲力竭的喘息後...完善的;不流暢的;粗劣的 6. 精疲力竭的 2005-08-04 14:32:57 補充： 不好意思, ragged的r漏掉了...
rag stock refers to paper with cotton fiber content between 25 and 100 percent. 棉花纖維黏漿狀物質是指由含25%%到100%棉花纖維做的紙。 翻成黏漿狀物質會不會好一點, 請參考, 謝謝!