- elevated to a higher position or level; lifted；embossed; in relief
- 1. elevated to a higher position or level; lifted the lord and his family ate on a raised platform at one end of the hall
- ▪ embossed; in relief the building features raised lettering
- ▪ (of pastry) standing without support.
- 2. more intense or strong than usual; higher a neighbour heard raised voices from the women's flat as we age we are more likely to have raised blood pressure
...冒起, 上昇 A mist arose. 起霧了 3 ((古.詩)) 起來, 起床; 起立 3.)raise [基本字彙] <<動詞>> (raised, rais...
... prices for all citrus fruits have raised. 以上哪個是對的？ The prices for all...raising. (X) (c) rise 當名詞時, 用法可以同 名詞 raise, 所以 price rise = price raise 例句 There has...
rise與raise的區别和用法這兩個單字的意思雖不同，但因意義上有關聯而容易被...客人。 She rises early in the morning. 她早晨起得早。 2. raise用作及物動詞，其基本涵義是“使升起来，舉起”，它的過去分詞和過去式...