- walk for pleasure, typically without a definite route；talk or write at length in a confused or inconsequential way
- a walk taken for pleasure in the countryside.
verb: ramble, 3rd person present: rambles, gerund or present participle: rambling, past tense: rambled, past participle: rambled
- 1. walk for pleasure, typically without a definite route I spent most of my spare time rambling and climbing 同義詞
- 2. talk or write at length in a confused or inconsequential way he rambled on about his acting career 同義詞
- 3. (of a plant) put out long shoots and grow over walls or other plants roses climbed, rambled, hung over walls
- 1. a walk taken for pleasure in the countryside.
...legal advice from Captain Hook! This is really more of a rambling, tangential diatribe than anything eles, and you should not take it too seriously 事實...
... left with her friend, chatting along the way. Later, she rambled around the streets on her own, then went to the library to study...
...ecstatic and fulfilling. Now I am in college, I also ramble over Tainan city by myself, getting to know more friends...