- 罕見的; 珍稀的；不尋常的
- 1. 罕見的; 珍稀的 it is rare (for sb.) to do sth. （某人）做某事難得 it's very rare for him to go to the library on a Saturday! 他星期六去圖書館是很少有的！
- 2. 不尋常的 he's a man of rare talent 他是個極有天分的人 he plays with rare sensitivity 他的演奏具有非同一般的悟性
- 3. 半熟的
- 4. 美好的 to have a rare old time 度過非常愉快的時光
1. (of an event, situation, or condition) not occurring very often
2. (of a thing) not found in large numbers and so of interest or value
3. unusually good or remarkable
「1. (of an event, situation, or condition) not occurring very often」的反義字
「2. (of a thing) not found in large numbers and so of interest or value」的反義字
「3. unusually good or remarkable」的反義字
... + V原式 例: All you have to do is take advantage of this rare opportunity. = All you've got to do is take advantage of this...
...that these Europeans(這些歐洲人…是ㄧ件值得稱傲的事) ---who were rare in China(他們在中國為數非常少 -- 針對前述歐洲人的補述) 很有可能的...
Because Maggie Iikes rare steak. Maggie 喜歡兩分熟的牛排 不好意思 我都吃全熟 不確定 rare...