- a measure, quantity, or frequency, typically one measured against some other quantity or measure；the speed with which something moves, happens, or changes
- assign a standard or value to (something) according to a particular scale；assign a standard, optimal, or limiting rating to (a piece of equipment)
noun: rate, plural noun: rates
verb: rate, 3rd person present: rates, gerund or present participle: rating, past tense: rated, past participle: rated
- 1. a measure, quantity, or frequency, typically one measured against some other quantity or measure the crime rate rose by 26 percent
- ▪ the speed with which something moves, happens, or changes your heart rate 同義詞
- 2. a fixed price paid or charged for something, especially goods or services advertising rates the basic rate of pay 同義詞
- ▪ the amount of a charge or payment expressed as a percentage of some other amount, or as a basis of calculation you'll find our current interest rate very competitive 同義詞
- ▪ (in the UK) a tax on land and buildings paid to the local authority by a business, and formerly also by occupants of private property.
- 1. assign a standard or value to (something) according to a particular scale they were asked to rate their ability at different driving maneuvers the hotel, rated four star, had no hot water and no sink plugs 同義詞
- ▪ assign a standard, optimal, or limiting rating to (a piece of equipment) its fuel economy is rated at 25 miles a gallon in the city
- ▪ assess the value of (a property) for the purpose of levying a local tax.
- 2. consider to be of a certain quality, standard, or rank the program has been rated a great success he rates the company's stock a “buy.” 同義詞
- ▪ be regarded in a specified way Jeff still rates as one of the nicest people I have ever met
- ▪ be worthy of; merit the ambassador rated a bulletproof car and a police escort 同義詞
key interest rate 台灣翻譯是：關鍵利率。大陸翻譯：主要利率。 各國都設定，調整 key interest...依循。 這裡(鉅亨網)有表列各國"關鍵利率"名稱和數值。 key interest rate 在美國財經網站的定義： What Does Key Rate ...
> 但是我不懂 at the prevailing rate...是指? Prevailing rate is the interest rate (your bank decide...21 11:56:30 補充： Yes, Lion Dude is right that the rate is NOT interest rate but the WSJ subscription rate. However...
...inefficient that warehouses overflow with rotting grain despite malnutrition rates that rival those of Afica . 1. 請問反藍句子中的rate是不是動詞呢? ...