- the quality of being based on or in accordance with reason or logic；the quality of being able to think sensibly or logically
noun: rationality, plural noun: rationalities
- 1. the quality of being based on or in accordance with reason or logic like any phobia, rationality plays only a small role
- ▪ the quality of being able to think sensibly or logically Scott wanted to play the character with a bit more dignity and rationality
- ▪ the quality of being endowed with the capacity to reason we call rationality the distinction of man, when compared with other animals
- 2. the property of a number, quantity, or expression of being expressible, or containing quantities which are expressible, as a ratio of whole numbers.
rationality 是＂合理性 reason 是＂理性
the conception of rationality in which these elements figure 受這些命題態度影響的理性...的片語動詞，來說明先行詞。像這裡看到 ...... the conception of rationality in which 因為先行詞是「理性概念」，要立刻預期到後面要講...
Everyone has two senses- rationality & sensibility These are two words...包含條理’是什麼意思. 我會這樣翻 ‘So rationality is the product of 包含條理’ … 問題出...