- resembling or characteristic of a rat；(of a place) infested with rats
- 1. resembling or characteristic of a rat his ratty eyes glittered
- ▪ (of a place) infested with rats a ratty quarter acre of ground
- ▪ informal shabby, untidy or in bad condition a ratty old armchair
- 2. British informal (of a person) bad-tempered and irritable I was ratty with the children
- resembling or characteristic of a rat: his ratty eyes glittered
...haste laity latte nasty natty panto pants party pasta paste pasty patty Rasta ratty salty saute tarty taste tasty tatty waltz waste 以上為全部的字，供參。
...feel; to find; to be of the opinion 破爛:1.tattered; dilapidated; ratty; threadbare; ragged; shabby 2.[Dialect] junk; scrap 骯髒:1.filthy; dirty...