- seize and carry off (someone) by force；(of a man) rape (a woman)
verb: ravish, 3rd person present: ravishes, gerund or present participle: ravishing, past tense: ravished, past participle: ravished
- 1. seize and carry off (someone) by force:
there is no assurance that her infant child will not be ravished from her breast
- 2. (of a man) rape (a woman):
an angry father who suspects that his daughter has been ravished
- 3. fill (someone) with intense delight; enrapture:
ravished by a sunny afternoon, she had agreed without even thinking
- v.seize and carry off (someone) by force:
- there is no assurance that her infant child will not be ravished from her breast
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
... most want to go is Japan due to its clean environment, ravishing view, Ravishing view = 迷人的風景 也可以享受道地的美食和文化，例如說...
...可用不的英文來解釋. 例如: wonderful, pleasant, memorable, charming, fantastic, happy, ravish. 因為""美好"意思滿廣(broad)的!我有美好回憶的I had...
我建議可以用 Ravishing Dazzling Beauteous Stunning 這些都是形容詞喔