- (of food) uncooked；(of a material or substance) in its natural state; not yet processed or purified
- 1. (of food) uncooked raw eggs salsify can be eaten raw in salads or cooked 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a material or substance) in its natural state; not yet processed or purified raw silk raw sewage 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of information) not analyzed, evaluated, or processed for use there were a number of errors in the raw data
- 2. (of a part of the body) red and painful, especially as the result of skin abrasion he scrubbed his hands until they were raw Fran's nerves were raw 同義詞
- 3. (of an emotion or quality) strong and undisguised he exuded an air of raw, vibrant masculinity 同義詞
- ▪ frank and realistic in the depiction of unpleasant facts or situations a raw, uncompromising portrait 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ US informal (of language) coarse or crude, typically in relation to sexual matters a campaign against raw lyrics in rock music 同義詞
- 4. (of the weather) bleak, cold, and damp a raw February night 同義詞 反義詞
- 5. (of a person) new to an activity or job and therefore lacking experience or skill they were replaced by raw recruits 同義詞 反義詞
- 6. (of the edge of a piece of cloth) not having a hem or selvage oversewing is used to neaten raw edges
raw politics 可以說是「赤裸裸的政治」，用白話說就是 「下流政治」。 raw 在這裡是指不如殿堂上的客氣有禮，而是無所不用其極、抹黑、攻擊、威脅利誘...
"row" means "(一)排" "in a row" means "one after the other" (一個接一個) 是只隔一段時間生嗎?? This one we don't know, but for sure these two daughters were born very close to each other. 還是指生下雙胞胎？ However, they...