- attract the attention or involvement of (someone) again；participate or become involved in again
verb: re-engage, 3rd person present: re-engages, gerund or present participle: re-engaging, past tense: re-engaged, past participle: re-engaged
- 1. attract the attention or involvement of (someone) again European leaders must re-engage their voters the opportunity to re-engage Australians in the political process
- 2. participate or become involved in again programmes for encouraging students to re-engage in the schooling process
- ▪ re-establish a meaningful contact or connection with advisers will help a person to re-engage with the labour market
- 3. arrange to employ or hire (someone) again the employer can re-engage employees without any effect on unfair dismissal claims
...phone is engaged" (電話忙線中) "已訂婚"，如："we're finally engaged!" (我們終於訂婚了！)
... up high, they're able to see everything that you're seeing; they're engaged; they're bonding with you, and you'll also notice the footrest. So...
... have just got engaged. 黛比和克利斯才剛訂婚。 They're engaged to be married in June. 他們訂婚了，將在六月結婚。 ...