- the action or process of re-entering something；the return of a spacecraft or missile into the earth's atmosphere
noun: re-entry, plural noun: re-entries
- 1. the action or process of re-entering something programmes designed to prepare you for re-entry to the profession
- ▪ the return of a spacecraft or missile into the earth's atmosphere the heat of re-entry a re-entry vehicle
- 2. the action of retaking or repossession a proviso reserving to the landlord a right of re-entry a re-entry under the lease
- 3. a visible duplication of part of the design for a postage stamp due to an inaccurate first impression.
- ▪ a stamp displaying a re-entry.