- examine again or further；examine (a witness) again, after cross-examination by the opposing counsel
verb: re-examine, 3rd person present: re-examines, gerund or present participle: re-examining, past tense: re-examined, past participle: re-examined
- 1. examine again or further:
I will have the body re-examined
- 2. examine (a witness) again, after cross-examination by the opposing counsel:
the judge asked Sir Humphrey if he wished to re-examine the witness
- v.examine again or further:
- I will have the body re-examined
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
... think the most effect from women's education and work, especially about re-examining the high status of women in Taiwan. Literacy, together with...
...this theory is not yet sufficient and complete; however, we will continue to revise and re-examine the assumptions in the hope that it can be implemented in real world...
... on the value of self 5.「重新檢視性伴侶與自己之間的關係」 and re-examining the relationship between sexual partner and me 6.「裝備自我，努力走出陰霾...