- the state of being fully prepared for something；willingness to do something
- 1. the state of being fully prepared for something:
your muscles tense in readiness for action
- 2. willingness to do something:
Spain had indicated a readiness to accept his terms
- 3. the quality of being immediate, quick, or prompt:
quickness of hearing and readiness of speech were essential
- n.the state of being fully prepared for something:
- your muscles tense in readiness for action
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
Where can I find 2017 Network Readiness Index and the detailed information on its sub-indicators?
... this is my life, 加just很奇怪。 這樣就可以強調了。 then i readiness invite grave's come. → then I am ready for accepting grave...