- the action or skill of reading；written or printed matter that can be read
noun: reading, plural noun: readings
- 1. the action or skill of reading:
the reading of a will
suggestions for further reading
- 2. written or printed matter that can be read:
his main reading was detective stories
I found the article fascinating reading
- 3. knowledge of literature:
a man of wide reading
- 4. an occasion at which pieces of literature are read to an audience:
a poetry reading
- 5. a piece of literature or passage of scripture that is read aloud:
readings from the Bible
- 6. a particular interpretation of a text or situation:
feminist readings of Goethe
- 7. a figure or amount shown by a meter or other measuring instrument:
radiation readings were taken every hour
- 8. a stage of debate in parliament through which a Bill must pass before it can become law:
the Bill returns to the House for its final reading next week
Read a comic Read a Book Read a porno Read a newspaper Read a journal Read a note Read a memo Read a document Read an instruction Read a description Read...
While reading research in second language acquisition and other fields, readers...
這是兩個 read 的定義，1 指「閱讀（文字、書本...書本、報紙）讀到的、讀知的」。 1. read words/books: to look at...含意不會有進行式，若看到 is reading ~ 不要解釋為「正在讀知」，要解釋為...