- having or showing a sensible and practical idea of what can be achieved or expected；representing familiar things in a way that is accurate or true to life
- 1. having or showing a sensible and practical idea of what can be achieved or expected jobs are scarce at the moment, so you've got to be realistic a more realistic figure was 20 percent 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. representing familiar things in a way that is accurate or true to life a realistic human drama 同義詞 反義詞
- not representing something in way that is accurate and true to life: a stylized, non-realistic image
- having or showing a sensible and practical idea of what can be achieved or expected: I thought we had a realistic chance of winning
...at what he does (as he does his tasks with minimal effort)]Realistic is to see things for what they really are; an awareness of the...
How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers? 譯: 勞工對於工作...期望會有實際(現實)呢? realistic (adj) 現實的; 實際的; 實是求是的 用法: a realistic assessment / view (實際的評價 / 看法) We have to be realistic about our...
...furniture; but we still have the practical problem of how to transport it over there. realistic (現實的; 實際的) 解釋: 明理且合理的 ex: It would be nice to get the...