- an act of becoming fully aware of something as a fact；the achievement of something desired or anticipated
noun: realization, plural noun: realizations
- 1. an act of becoming fully aware of something as a fact a growing realization of the need to create common economic structures realization dawned suddenly 同義詞
- 2. the achievement of something desired or anticipated he did not live to see the realization of his dream 同義詞
- ▪ an actual form given to a concept or work a perfect realization of Bartók's Second Violin Concerto on disc
- ▪ the way in which a particular linguistic feature is used in speech or writing on a particular occasion verbal sequences were produced using segmental realization vowels have a startlingly wide range of realizations
- ▪ an instance or embodiment of an abstract group as the set of symmetry operations of some object or set.
- ▪ a particular series which might be generated by a specified random process.
- 3. the conversion of an asset into cash the realization of his assets in Spain
- ▪ a sale of goods auction realizations
- an act of becoming fully aware of something as a fact: there was a growing realization of the need to create common economic structures realization dawned suddenly
Oxford American Dictionary
我們成功的進入歐洲市場代表(顯示)一個長久宿願的實現--我們的感受是文字(筆墨/言語)所無法表達(形容)的. 'Marks the realization' probably means 'indicates/records the accomplishment/fulfilment' of a dream come true.
ordinary kriging map...克里格金法...即使用普通克里格方法生成一個表面預測圖;普通克里格方法是最常用的統計分析方法。 Realizations 獲得的意思...一般用在較抽象的意境
... 保健側重於早產兒應擴大到包括已故的早產時期。在到達 this realization，we must to a sense of futility as the likelihood of preventing late preterm...