過去式：realized 過去分詞：realized 現在分詞：realizing
- 1. 認識到 I realize that you feel differently 我明白你的感受不一樣 to realize how/why/what 意識到怎樣／為甚麼／甚麼
- 2. 體現
- 3. 發揮; 實現
- 4. 使成真 my worst fears were realized 我最擔心的事情發生了
- 5. 將…變為現實
- 6. 把…變現 the company had to realize its most valuable assets 公司只好變賣最值錢的資產
- 7. 售得 how much do you expect the furniture to realize? 這傢具你想賣多少錢？
- 8. 賺得 to realize a sum on sth. 在某物上賺一筆錢
1. become fully aware of (something) as a fact; understand clearly
2. achieve (something desired or anticipated); fulfil
3. make (a profit) from a transaction
4. convert (an asset) into cash
您好~個人淺見請參考 我想到的解釋是 在您舉出的句中 realized是[瞭解到]/[明白]/[認知到]之意 這個[realize]並非主詞主動去做 是被 告知/被...
realize v. to understand a situation, sometimes suddenly 例句: As he watched the TV drama, he suddenly realized (that) he'd seen it before realize有那種一下子突然想通,豁然開朗的意思...
在此可做 [發現], [想起]..... 順便把你的原句修飾一下 Actually, I just realized that I don't need to be picked up on saturday... 其實, 我剛剛才想起來(你)星期六不用來接我 其實, 我發現(你)星期六不用來接我