- the back part of something, especially a building or vehicle；the space or position at the back of something or someone
- at the back
noun: rear, plural noun: rears
- 1. the back part of something, especially a building or vehicle the kitchen door at the rear of the house 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the space or position at the back of something or someone the field at the rear of the church 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the hindmost part of an army, fleet, or line of people two blue policemen at the rear fell out of the formation 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a person's buttocks. 同義詞
- 1. at the back the car's rear window
1. what is "rear"? rear (v)- To breed and raise; e.g. to rear cattle. 2. child-rearing...
rear n. 名詞後部, 後面; 背後, 背面[the S] To the rear of the house is a piece of woodland. 在房子後面是一塊林地。 軍】後方...
複合形容詞 mother-reared等於raised by mother chimpanzee母猩猩府養的 nursery-reared等於raised by nurses護士或看護所撫養的