- (of a person) having sound judgment; fair and sensible；based on good sense
- 1. (of a person) having sound judgment; fair and sensible no reasonable person could have objected 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ based on good sense it seems a reasonable enough request the guilt of a person on trial must be proved beyond reasonable doubt
- ▪ archaic (of a person or animal) able to think, understand, or form judgments by a logical process man is by nature reasonable
- 2. as much as is appropriate or fair; moderate a police officer may use reasonable force to gain entry 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ fairly good; average the carpet is in reasonable condition 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a price or product) not too expensive a restaurant serving excellent food at reasonable prices they are lovely shoes and very reasonable 同義詞 反義詞
- a guideline for determining what constitutes sexual harassment, based on suppositions about ...
Oxford American Dictionary
- having sound judgement; fair and sensible: no reasonable person could have objected
beyond reasonable doubt---在邏輯上和理性上都毫無疑問(這句話通常用在法庭上) reasonable----logical and rationalThe prosecution must prove their case beyond reasonable doubt.-----檢察官必須在邏輯上及理性上證明這個案子是毫無疑問的可成立.
... or ?? If your supervisor wanted you to search a reasonable computer system, then she meant a reasonable price system. It would be hard...
Retention time:The time lapse for a signal to show on the detector after sample injection.