- 理由，原因，動機[C][U][（+for）][+（that）][+why][+to-v] The reason (that)/why she did it is still a mystery. 她為什麼做那件事仍是一個謎。 We have every reason to refuse. 我們完全有理由拒絕。
- 推論，推理，思考 He is good at teaching his students to reason. 他擅於教導學生如何推理。
- 推論，推理[Y][+that] I reasoned that he did not come because his old car had broken down again. 我推想他沒有來是因為他的老爺車又拋錨了。
- 推論，推理 His reasoning didn't make any sense. 他的推論毫無道理。
- 原因; 理由 a reason for sth. 某事的原因 the reason behind sth. 某事背後的原因
- 推斷 to reason (that) ... 推斷… she must have killed him, he reasoned 肯定是她殺了他，他推斷道
- 推理 mankind's power or ability to reason 人類的思考能力 to reason from sth. 根據…進行推理
- 推理 powers of reasoning 推理能力
Reason 〔原因，理由〕(noun) is a cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event... ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ Reasoning 〔推論，論證〕(noun) is the act or process of a person who reason. 推論法...
... Advanced Learner's Dictionary) (2) reasoning reasoning noun [U] the process of thinking about something in...
cause可作為名詞或及物動詞, reason也可作為名詞和動詞,作動詞時可以是及物和不及物動詞. 及物動詞: reason: 意思...arrive before dark. 他據理地說如果我們七點以前出發,天黑前可能到得了. 常跟在reason後面的有out (推理出), 人 into (說服人做...), with人 (規勸). cause: 意思是引起...