- a partial refund to someone who has paid too much money for tax, rent, or a utility；a deduction or discount on a sum of money due
- pay back (such a sum of money)
noun: rebate, plural noun: rebates
verb: rebate, 3rd person present: rebates, gerund or present participle: rebating, past tense: rebated, past participle: rebated
- 1. a partial refund to someone who has paid too much money for tax, rent, or a utility the scheme eases the move to the council tax by giving rebates in the first year
- ▪ a deduction or discount on a sum of money due you will be entitled to a 20 percent rebate off each standard fare
- 1. pay back (such a sum of money) the government rebates part of your own and your employer's National Insurance contributions into the plan
只接受郵遞寄回的折價券(rebate coupon)只用郵遞 才能贖回(取得折價之退款) 2006-04-30 16:48:19 補充： 版主...廠商提供的折價". 如果問題是要翻整句, 那就是: "唯有郵遞寄回(折價券 /rebate coupon),才能贖回(即取回)廠商折價之退款."
rebate --- Stetement of rebate rebate有貼現、折扣，對某某給回扣的意思 Statement可解釋為結算報告或結算清單 希望對您有幫助
...故強度極佳，常用於書架、櫃櫥之隔板結構、地板與壁板接合。 Rabbet(=rebate)嵌槽接合:嵌槽接合常應用於箱盒類的邊角結構。Dado 疊接、填榫...