- a set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required；something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
noun: recipe, plural noun: recipes
- 1. a set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required:
a traditional Indonesian recipe
- 2. something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome:
sky-high interest rates are a recipe for disaster
- 3. a medical prescription:
it would be useless to enumerate all the drugs and recipes for their application which have been tried
ph. be extremely likely to have unfortunate consequences
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
- n.a set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required:
- a traditional Yorkshire recipe
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
recipe和dish都是可數名詞，在指單一秘方或單一菜餚時，應用單數。 your recipe for cookies =你製作各種點心的那個秘方（講這話的人知道對方只有一道...
...翻譯看不懂可以參考一下影片：http://www.huffingtonpost.com/curtis-stone/chocolate-souffle-recipe_b_1068331.html 祝你baking順利囉;) 2013-11-21 15:26:49 補充： 天啊我...