- 回報; 互給
過去式：reciprocated 過去分詞：reciprocated 現在分詞：reciprocating
- 1. 回報; 互給 her compliments/invitations were not reciprocated 她的問候／邀請沒有得到回應 she did not reciprocate his affection 她對他的愛慕無動於衷
- 1. 回報 after all their invitations I think we should reciprocate 在他們邀請我們這麼多次後，我想我們應該回請他們
- 2. 往復運動 a reciprocating blade 往復式葉片
1. respond to (a gesture or action) by making a corresponding one
2. feel (affection or love) for someone in the same way that they feel it for oneself
供版主參考 (非直譯): You will be reciprocated for giving others joy and blessing. Those/They...
Thanks for your kind wishes which I heartily reciprocate 簡單英文可寫成Thank you for your kind wishes, i give your my kind wishes in return.謝謝你的誠心祝福, 我也以同樣的誠心祝福回報你..
stisacoinao ：association terampeture: temperature tuffinsice: sufficient atepercipa: reciprocate pessoss: possess ratemua: amateur seginu: genius vidase: advise udef:feud vicade...