- lean or lie back in a relaxed position with the back supported；(of a seat) be able to have the back moved into a sloping position
verb: recline, 3rd person present: reclines, gerund or present participle: reclining, past tense: reclined, past participle: reclined
- 1. lean or lie back in a relaxed position with the back supported she was reclining in a deck chair
- ▪ (of a seat) be able to have the back moved into a sloping position all the seats recline
- ▪ move the back of (a seat) into a sloping position he tried to recline his seat
- lean or lie back in a relaxed position with the back supported: she was reclining in a deckchair
recline transitive verb : to cause or permit to incline backwards intransitive verb 1 : to lean or incline backwards 2 : repose, lie
JACK：reclines on the ground. Looks off in the distance the grazing sheep...
坐臥兩用的輪椅 recliner wheelchair reclining wheelchair 可以 180 度平躺的輪椅： full reclining...生平第一次用 google translate 中翻英，果然又是 google 的傑作。 請用 google 查 reclining wheelchair 和 recliner wheelchair，再查 Couchettes wheelchair，比較一下就明白...