- make a military observation of (a region)
- an act of reconnoitering
noun: reconnoitre, plural noun: reconnoitres
verb: reconnoitre, 3rd person present: reconnoitres, gerund or present participle: reconnoitring, past tense: reconnoitred, past participle: reconnoitred
- 1. make a military observation of (a region):
they reconnoitered the beach some weeks before the landing
the raiders were reconnoitering for further attacks
- 1. an act of reconnoitering:
a nocturnal reconnoiter of the camp
- v.make a military observation of (a region):
- they reconnoitred the beach some weeks before the landing
the raiders were reconnoitring for further attacks
- n.an act of reconnoitring:
- a nocturnal reconnoitre of the camp
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...strenuously to sweep、jump 6.67 meters (6 metres) High、in order to reconnoiter the vertical mark of the sea bird、because the sea bird is always following...
...-jen, in order to seek the truth and catch and catch the trouble source, then launch reconnoitering with younger brother's son in Qingyang of justice jointly, but ...
.... Bumblebee is the yellow sport car, specially executing reconnoitering. His vocal cord is out of order in the film, so he has to communicate...