- build or form (something) again after it has been damaged or destroyed；reorganize (something)
verb: reconstruct, 3rd person present: reconstructs, gerund or present participle: reconstructing, past tense: reconstructed, past participle: reconstructed
- 1. build or form (something) again after it has been damaged or destroyed a small area of painted Roman plaster has been reconstructed
- ▪ reorganize (something) later emperors reconstructed the army 同義詞
- ▪ form an impression, model, or re-enactment of (a past event or thing) from the available evidence from copies of correspondence it is possible to reconstruct the broad sequence of events 同義詞
- build or form (something) again after it has been damaged or destroyed: a small area of painted Roman plaster has been reconstructed
Oxford American Dictionary
... his own weapon. The TaitzuTemple was reconstructed a few times for current temple scale. The original temple with a classical...
...軟體時 我們看到3個人工劃上的 記號和數位重建X光影像(Digital Reconstructed Radiography; DRR)上的數據吻合 2012-06-29 13:29:15 補充...
...recon=recondite=深奧的 recon=recondition=修理..重建 recon=reconnaissance=勘察..偵察 recon=reconstruct=reconstructed=reconstruction=重建 recon=reconvert(ed)=再轉變..復原 recon=reconvey...