- so hot as to glow red；very exciting, interesting, or good
- 1. so hot as to glow red red-hot coals the red-hot handle burnt his hand
- 2. very exciting, interesting, or good our red-hot creativity department
- ▪ very passionate a red-hot lover
- ▪ (of a favourite in a race or other contest) most strongly expected to win Ipswich Town are red-hot favourites for the championship
- IPA[ˈred ˈˌhät]
- (of a substance) so hot as to glow red: red-hot coals
Oxford American Dictionary
血海深仇大恨 red-hot 象徵著血脈噴張，面紅耳赤 sizzling 原指煎煮食物或像是水落在溫度過高的金屬上的嘶嘶叫聲，象徵著怒氣沖天 這是ㄧ種比喻的手法，兩個形容詞修飾仇恨這個名詞，自然是恨之入骨、不共戴天了。
... from portable hot water tanks shouting "They're red hot! Get your dachshund sausages while they're red hot!" ...
...還有改為正體字~~ A real witches hates children with a red-hot sizzing hatred that is more sizzing and red-hot than any hatred you could possibly imagnine...