- smell strongly and unpleasantly; stink；be suggestive of something unpleasant or undesirable
- a foul smell；smoke
- 1. smell strongly and unpleasantly; stink the yard reeked of wet straw and stale horse manure the reeking lavatories
- ▪ be suggestive of something unpleasant or undesirable the speeches reeked of anti-Semitism
- ▪ give off smoke, steam, or fumes while temples crash, and towers in ashes reek
- 1. a foul smell the reek of cattle dung
- 2. Scottish smoke he recovered himself and turned to peer through the reek
- a range of hills in County Kerry in south-western Ireland.
- smell strongly and unpleasantly; stink: the yard reeked of wet straw and horse manure
- a foul smell: the reek of cattle dung
...這裡! [n / v] My math sticks. I stick at math. 我數學很爛. reek 臭氣 / 發臭 [n] The reek of dirty socks fills the room. 房間...
...food in front of guests at restaurants. 5. 身上有XX味用 reek of~~~ 對嗎? ==> 可以. 6. 吃不飽和中價位怎麼說 ? 吃不飽是一種很personal...
... there more delight Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks. I love to hear her speak, yet well I know That music hath...