- refreshment by food or drink；a meal, especially a light one.
noun: refection, plural noun: refections
- 1. literary refreshment by food or drink the peaceful hours of the sacred night demand refection
- ▪ literary a meal, especially a light one.
- ▪ literary the eating of partly digested fecal pellets, as practiced by rabbits.
- refreshment by food or drink: the peaceful hours of the sacred night demand refection
...with chimpanzee and baboon organs faced problems due to tissue refection. 隨之進行的努力是以黑猩猩和狒狒的器官做移植，但卻面臨到組織感染的問題...
1.奧爾良( 應該是個地名 ) Orleams 有一個旅館是這個名稱。 2.港式點心 Collation of Hongkong 3.茶點 refection or refreshment 4.燒賣 dumpling 5.養生茶 wholesome tea 6.韓式泡菜 kimehi 7.豆酥 leguminous pastry
...only gets better your perpectionAnd your refection And your rellectionSo i walk the streets again...