- give new strength or energy to; reinvigorate；stimulate or jog (someone's memory) by checking or going over previous information
- an act or function of updating the display on a screen
verb: refresh, 3rd person present: refreshes, gerund or present participle: refreshing, past tense: refreshed, past participle: refreshed
- 1. give new strength or energy to; reinvigorate the shower had refreshed her 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ stimulate or jog (someone's memory) by checking or going over previous information he was able to refresh her memory on many points 同義詞
- ▪ revise or update (skills or knowledge) short-term courses give nurses an opportunity to refresh their skills
- ▪ update the display on (a screen) refresh the screen frequently to make mistakes easier to identify
- ▪ place or keep (food) in cold water so as to cool it or maintain its freshness drain the eggs and refresh them immediately in cold water
- 2. North American pour more (drink) for someone or refill (a container) with drink the tea is cold and the pot needs refreshing 同義詞
- 1. an act or function of updating the display on a screen a faster-running system with snappy screen refreshes a poor screen display which relies on scrolling refresh
"refreshing essense" 可能打錯 "refreshing essence" 的話﹐可以譯成 活膚露.../cns!1pZFXC8KXXJRErSmCuTeZ8Ug!739.entry 保鮮修復原液 Refreshing Essence http://www.viewshop.com.cn/list.asp?ProdId=0079 (珍珠美白...
引述: 自1920年代推出「養精蓄銳」（The Pause That Refreshes）的廣告開始，可口可樂就以全球性飲料為市場定位，市場行銷所塑造出來的是...
剛好學校影像特效在碰AE 我剛好也遇到這個問題 剛剛解決了 進入AE後 如果出現紅色這行 你按鍵盤 左邊SHIFT 上面有個 <Cap looks>就可以解除了