- indicate or show that one is not willing to do something；indicate that one is not willing to accept or grant (something offered or requested)
verb: refuse, 3rd person present: refuses, gerund or present participle: refusing, past tense: refused, past participle: refused
- 1. indicate or show that one is not willing to do something I refused to answer he was severely beaten when he refused
- ▪ indicate that one is not willing to accept or grant (something offered or requested) she refused a cigarette the old lady was refused admission to four hospitals 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a thing) fail to perform a required action the car refused to start
- ▪ decline to accept an offer of marriage from (someone) he's so conceited he'd never believe anyone would refuse him
- ▪ (of a horse) stop short or run alongside (a fence or other obstacle) instead of jumping it her horse refused a high hedge again the horse refused, his nostrils flaring with fear
- indicate or show that one is not willing to do something: I refused to answer he was severely beaten when he refused
- matter thrown away or rejected as worthless; trash: heaps of refuse refuse collection
Oxford American Dictionary
- matter thrown away or rejected as worthless; rubbish: heaps of refuse refuse collection
...判斷 依照所給的文句翻譯為：假如你拒絕… 以下關於 refuse 的解釋： refuse Ⅰ. 完全及物動詞 Vt. → 解釋為...但似乎沒有。 2008-06-21 21:14:47 補充： 不好意思，我今天查到refuse還有一個意思：不願意～
...people's hair. 理髮師；美髮師 ；髮型師 ================================================== 3.refuse、reject都有拒絕的意思，有什麼差異？ 可以通用嗎？ If you refuse to do...
Refuse Denied Refuse 拒絶 Denied 被否絶 , 原形動詞是 deny , denied 是被動式. Refuse Denied 就是律師提出 拒絶某事或某要求, 但是法官不同意而予以否絶,不接受.