- a government, especially an authoritarian one；a system or ordered way of doing things
noun: regime, plural noun: regimes
- 1. a government, especially an authoritarian one ideological opponents of the regime 同義詞
- 2. a system or ordered way of doing things detention centres with a very tough physical regime a tax regime 同義詞
- ▪ a coordinated programme for the promotion or restoration of health; a regimen a low-calorie, low-fat regime
- ▪ the conditions under which a scientific or industrial process occurs.
..., thus preventing the formation of political alternatives to the regime; consensus among the political class and a portion of society on the need to maintain the status...
... 德國的年輕貴族 (19世紀普魯是保守社會的大地主貴族) Old Regime 舊政權 Middle Passage 中間通道 希望對您有幫助~ 圖片參考...