- a government, especially an authoritarian one；a system or ordered way of doing things
noun: regime, plural noun: regimes
- 1. a government, especially an authoritarian one:
ideological opponents of the regime
- 2. a system or ordered way of doing things:
detention centres with a very tough physical regime
a tax regime
- 3. a coordinated programme for the promotion or restoration of health; a regimen:
a low-calorie, low-fat regime
- 4. the conditions under which a scientific or industrial process occurs.
..., thus preventing the formation of political alternatives to the regime; consensus among the political class and a portion of society on the need to maintain the status...
... 德國的年輕貴族 (19世紀普魯是保守社會的大地主貴族) Old Regime 舊政權 Middle Passage 中間通道 希望對您有幫助~ 圖片參考...