- arranged in or constituting a constant or definite pattern, especially with the same space between individual instances；(of a structure or arrangement) arranged in or constituting a symmetrical or harmonious pattern
- a regular customer, member of a team, etc.；a regular member of the armed forces
- 1. arranged in or constituting a constant or definite pattern, especially with the same space between individual instances plant the flags at regular intervals a regular arrangement 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a structure or arrangement) arranged in or constituting a symmetrical or harmonious pattern beautifully regular, heart-shaped leaves
- ▪ (of a flower) having radial symmetry.
- 2. recurring at uniform intervals a regular monthly check her breathing became more regular 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ done or happening frequently regular border clashes parties were a fairly regular occurrence 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ doing the same thing often or at uniform intervals regular worshippers
- ▪ defecating or menstruating at predictable times or intervals ‘Am I eating and sleeping well? Oh yes, and keeping regular too’
- 3. conforming to or governed by an accepted standard of procedure or convention policies carried on by his ministers through regular channels a regular job 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ of or belonging to the permanent professional armed forces of a country a regular soldier
- ▪ properly trained or qualified and pursuing a full-time occupation a strong distrust of regular doctors
- ▪ subject to or bound by religious rule; belonging to a religious or monastic order the regular clergy
- ▪ informal, dated rightly so called; complete; absolute (used for emphasis) this place is a regular fisherman's paradise 同義詞
- 4. used, done, or happening on a habitual basis; usual I couldn't get an appointment with my regular barber the bar became one of his regular haunts 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ North American of a normal or ordinary kind egg pasta is richer than regular pasta
- ▪ North American not pretentious or arrogant; ordinary and friendly he's a regular guy, not a glamour puss
- ▪ denoting merchandise, especially food or clothing, of average or standard size a shake and regular fries
- ▪ (in surfing and other board sports) with the left leg in front of the right on the board Elkerton is a regular footer
- 5. (of a word) following the normal pattern of inflection a regular verb
- 6. (of a figure) having all sides and all angles equal a regular polygon
- ▪ (of a solid) bounded by a number of equal figures.
- 1. a regular customer, member of a team, etc. pub regulars the absence of four first-team regulars
- ▪ a regular member of the armed forces the garrison consisted of 200 regulars
- ▪ one of the regular clergy.
...第二個問題，並不是provider笨，而是因為他是那些business organizations的regular provider；換個角度看，business organization是他regular buyer，因此有了credit agreement...
...each team to play 162 games]變成了形容詞子句拿來形容主要子句[The regular major league baseball season]，與文意不符合。 (B)X 因為[The regular...
Regular size ＝ 普通的尺碼 Regular Burger ＝ 中等大的漢堡 Regular 單翻譯 ＝固定，通常，合格，端正 She regularly went to school that day = 她一如往常的去上學了