- practice (a play, piece of music, or other work) for later public performance；supervise (a performer or group) that is practicing for later public performance
verb: rehearse, 3rd person present: rehearses, gerund or present participle: rehearsing, past tense: rehearsed, past participle: rehearsed
- 1. practice (a play, piece of music, or other work) for later public performance we were rehearsing a play she was rehearsing for her world tour 同義詞
- ▪ supervise (a performer or group) that is practicing for later public performance he listened to Charlie rehearsing the band 同義詞
- ▪ mentally prepare or recite (words one intends to say) he had rehearsed a thousand fine phrases
- ▪ state (a list of points, especially those that have been made many times before); enumerate criticisms of factory farming have been rehearsed often enough 同義詞
- (of a performance or performer) insufficiently rehearsed.
- practise (a play, piece of music, or other work) for later public performance: we were rehearsing a radio play she was rehearsing for her world tour
... 是光芒) manila interoffice envelope 通常是有button 那種公文信封 identify it rehearse, rehearse and rehearse a lot perfectly synchronized完美的不拖拍的(同步...
... the course materials at home. 先預習過表演: 1. I rehearsed the act at home. 2. I rehearsed my lines at home...
..., as from any others, is that companies should rehearse for the worst, and rehearse often. A less obvious moral may be that no expense...