- dismiss as inadequate, unacceptable, or faulty；refuse to agree to (a request)
- a person or thing dismissed as inadequate or unacceptable；an item sold cheaply because of minor flaws
noun: reject, plural noun: rejects
verb: reject, 3rd person present: rejects, gerund or present participle: rejecting, past tense: rejected, past participle: rejected
- 1. dismiss as inadequate, unacceptable, or faulty union negotiators rejected a 1.5 per cent pay award these explanations of criminal behaviour have been rejected by sociologists
- ▪ refuse to agree to (a request) an application to hold a pop concert at the club was rejected 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ fail to show due affection or concern for (someone); rebuff she didn't want him to feel he had been rejected after his sister was born 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ show an immune response to (a transplanted organ or tissue) so that it fails to survive his body could begin to reject the implanted heart
- 1. a person or thing dismissed as inadequate or unacceptable some of the team's rejects have gone on to prove themselves in championships 同義詞
- ▪ an item sold cheaply because of minor flaws reject china plates 同義詞
- dismiss as inadequate, inappropriate, or not to one's taste: union negotiators rejected a 1.5 percent pay increase
- a person or thing dismissed as failing to meet standards or satisfy tastes: some of the team's rejects have gone on to prove themselves in championships
Oxford American Dictionary
Rejected Addresses:字面上是被拒絕(或被駁回)的地址通常指的就是郵政的專有名詞:[查無此人]以下有此本詩集(Rejected Addresses)的簡介希望對您有幫助您也可以線上閱讀整本書喔--http://www...
應該用 I reject to answer this question.或 I refuse to answer this question. 以 refuse 較常用...
...與動物算二等動物嗎? 請抵制這種東西 並與消基會聯絡 基本上Metal Reject就是 "金屬含量過高 瑕疵品退貨" 台灣的官員 我已無話可說了 只想...