- make or show a connection between；be causally connected
verb: relate, 3rd person present: relates, gerund or present participle: relating, past tense: related, past participle: related
- 1. make or show a connection between the study examines social change within the city and relates it to wider developments in the country as a whole 同義詞
- ▪ be causally connected high unemployment is related to high crime rates
- ▪ be connected by blood or marriage he was related to my mother people who are related
- ▪ have reference to; concern the new legislation related to corporate activities 同義詞
- 2. feel sympathy with; identify with kids related to him because he was so anti-establishment 同義詞
- 3. give an account of (a sequence of events); narrate various versions of the chilling story have been related by the locals 同義詞
relating to 和 relate to relating to... 關於...(的); 關係到... His ...relating to --當 adj. 修飾 remarks 他所說關於我的一些言論都是無稽之談. relate to... 有關, 涉及, 有良好關係, 領略, 欣賞... --當 v. Some people relate...
...的差異卻是不容易分辨。若只用中文來比較，“relating to” 比較是相當於“關於”；而"related...雖然沒有上下文作進一步的判斷，直覺上我會認同relating to。 2015-02-12 18:15:51 補充： 一般不嚴格的要求...
relate to = to be connected to or to be about someone or something Please... THE WAY, I have never heard of "relate with" being used..in this kind of situation