- 1. 關係 relation between sth. and sth. 某事物與某事物之間的關係 his story bears absolutely no relation to the truth 他的說法與事實毫無關聯
- 2. 親戚 distant/close relation 遠親／近親 friends and relations 親戚朋友
- 3. 敘述
- 1. 往來 to improve/promote/cement relations 改善／促進／鞏固關係 to break off or sever relations 斷絕關係
- 2. 肉體關係
1. the way in which two or more people or things are connected; a thing's effect on or relevance to another
2. the way in which two or more people or groups feel about and behave towards each other
3. a person who is connected by blood or marriage; a relative
relation ( 名詞 noun ) 1. 【事】 關係,關聯,交情 《例句》 ·be out of all relation to...=bear no relation to 和…完全不相稱 ·have...簡單來說，relationship只能只人與人之間ㄉ關係，而relation可以只有關聯，像指國家之間ㄉ或列舉/說明.
I. Semantic relation的定義 “a relation between meanings” (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/semantic...opposite to that of another word 3) holonymy (從屬關係) 針對局部和全體 the semantic relation that holds between a whole and its parts 4) hyponymy (階層關係...
relation 名詞 n. 1. 關係,關聯[U][(+between/to)] Their relation seemed quite close. 他們的關係似乎十分密切...relationship yet. 瑪莉對進入新的戀愛關係還沒有準備。 relation 的關係較為實際 而relationship 的關係較為虛擬