- the way in which two or more people or things are connected, or the state of being connected；the state of being connected by blood or marriage
noun: relationship, plural noun: relationships
- 1. the way in which two or more people or things are connected, or the state of being connected the study will assess the relationship between unemployment and political attitudes 同義詞
- ▪ the state of being connected by blood or marriage they can trace their relationship to a common ancestor 同義詞
- ▪ the way in which two or more people or groups regard and behave towards each other the landlord–tenant relationship she was proud of her good relationship with the staff
- ▪ an emotional and sexual association between two people she has a daughter from a previous relationship 同義詞
1. 用英文簡短的解釋 relationship: (1) A state involving mutual dealings between people or...ex. talking, listening, writing, and reading...) , the relationships between them begin. 3. Why is it important? The...
... are the concerns that effect the relationship between love? 雖然我覺得用effect怪怪的 Trust... efforts as well. In a relationship, one's commitment is not only to itself but...
1.Are we having a relationship? 我們倆有在交往嗎? 2.Do you want a relationship with me? 你想和我交往嗎? relationship這個字常用在男女朋友的關係上 ex: Are you in a relationship? 你現在單身嗎?