過去式：relaxed 過去分詞：relaxed 現在分詞：relaxing
- 1. 使鬆弛，使鬆懈，放鬆 He lagged far behind his classmates because he had relaxed his efforts. 他因為放鬆了努力，故遠遠落後於班裡同學。
- 2. 緩和；放寬；減輕 The judge relaxed the rules. 法官放寬了規則。
- 3. 使輕鬆；使休息 She relaxed her mind by listening to music. 她聽聽音樂使大腦得到休息。
- 1. 鬆弛，鬆懈，放鬆 His muscles relaxed. 他的肌肉放鬆了。
- 2. 緩和；放寬；減輕 The heat did not relax until midnight. 直到半夜，炎熱才緩解。
- 3. 變得不拘謹；變得和藹；變得寬鬆 His manner relaxed. 他變得隨和了。
- 4. 鬆散；休息 He took a glass of beer and relaxed after a day's work. 一天工作下來，他喝杯啤酒輕鬆一下。
- 5. 通便
「vi. & vt. （使）鬆弛；緩和」的反義字
- 輕鬆的 to feel relaxed 感覺輕鬆自在 he's always totally relaxed when he comes here 他來這裡時總是無拘無束
- 使人放鬆的 she spent a relaxing weekend at home 她在家裡過了一個輕鬆的週末
到底relax後面可不可以加反身代名詞?? 可以 要明確的說明，使用時機!! 補習班敎的跟學校的不一樣!! I like to relax myself through swimming. He relaxes himself from...
發音不清楚的含糊帶過 用在口語中 Relaxed pronunciation (also called condensed pronunciation or word slurs...
...or nervous, I may choose to listen to some soft music with fluent speed in order to relax my whole body. Or maybe I'll consider to watch a comedy with some...