- the state of being free from tension and anxiety；recreation or rest, especially after a period of work
- 1. the state of being free from tension and anxiety I guided my patient into a state of hypnotic relaxation 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ recreation or rest, especially after a period of work his favorite form of relaxation was reading detective novels 同義詞
- ▪ the loss of tension in a part of the body, especially in a muscle when it ceases to contract. 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. the action of making a rule or restriction less strict relaxation of censorship rules 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. the restoration of equilibrium following disturbance.
- the state of being free from tension and anxiety: I guided my patient into a state of hypnotic relaxation
Relaxation 鬆弛 舒壓 Lucid Dreaming 清晰的夢 Pick Me...
france法國 這裡應該少了一個在上面的逗號; man's 指 男性的 essential oil 精油 relaxation 放鬆
First prize is three days of relaxation in a top health spa. first prize=頭獎 relaxation=放鬆,休息 top=最佳 最優的 health spa=休閒運動中心 ==>頭獎是頂級休閒運動中心(免費)享受三天